This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Marketplace Coordinator to join a dynamic company in Raleigh. This role will coordinate with sales and marketing to onboard new vendors into the marketplace and maintain and update existing catalog. Recent college graduates with internship experience would be considered as well.
- Monitor and review unexpected changes and activities for accuracy and correct when applicable.
- Perform Bulk updates as needed.
- Assist with and troubleshoot internal questions and escalations
- Assist with reporting & tracking known issues and bugs and updating accordingly.
- Maintain supporting documentation
- First level of escalation for agents with Marketplace questions or issues
- Monitor health of Marketplace, looking for trends to proactively spot potential issues
- Work directly with Director of Sales and vendors to gather requirements to create Marketplace Product Profiles and Pricing.
- Build marketing profiles in Marketplace and receive sign off from vendor
- On-board new vendors into network catalog when applicable
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Vendors to create bundles.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing on Launch activities
- Quarterly review of all current products to look for changes in content, pricing, editions, etc. and update Marketplace profiles accordingly.
- Monitor settings and work with Marketplace Manager to stay updated on new functionality and impact product profiles.
- Monitor Network Product changes and update products accordingly.
- Work with connectors team to troubleshoot integration errors.
- Work closely with Agent Services on maintaining provider profiles for non- cloud products.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred
- Must have strong attention
- Strong customer service skills are required as this role will communicate with new and existing vendors
- Familiarity with cloud/ SaaS products is needed