This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for an International Consumer Packaged Goods Company in Morrisville.
- Design and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Develop marketing strategy and provide effective leadership for designated brands, specific programs, and functions.
- Define and recommend new product opportunities and devise and execute creative on-strategy marketing programs for those new product lines.
- Develop and implement brand initiatives to include launching new brands, advertising and media planning, packaging development, promotions, and point-of-sale creative.
- Establish and maintain a consistent company image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Actively partner with field sales where needed for customer meetings, presentations, and sales incentive programs.
- Oversee production coordination and distribution of all POS and other collateral sales materials to ensure consistency.
- Effectively manage and utilize advertising agencies and vendors through concise on-strategy direction and diligent cost management.
- Effectively communicate (written and oral) company and brand strategies within the organization and to appropriate vendors.
- Foster effective internal controls by monitoring the control environment to ensure that organizational policies and procedures are being effective; that job duties are adequately separated or that mitigating controls are in place.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, market research, or economics, or equivalent experience required
- Graduate study or MBA preferred
- Minimum five years progressively responsible experience in a marketing environment, with an emphasis on utilizing market research to design successful product campaigns
- Minimum two to three years management experience in a marketing team environment
- Knowledge of regulatory industry and customer base
- Proven knowledge of research, planning, and analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinking style
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Organizational savvy and ability to adapt accordingly
- Strong sense of accountability
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including visual presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by successful leadership of cross-functional groups at all organizational levels
- Ability to lead, influence, and motivate