This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join a Medical Device company in Raleigh, NC. As a Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop and execute the plans for the overall marketing campaign. As a key member of the organization , this position will develop the digital marketing strategy, content-based email communications, and drip campaigns. This is a direct hire role with a solid benefit package.
- Manage, schedule, and submit digital and print advertising according to brand guidelines
- Email system management, including segmenting lists, building email templates and A/B testing
- Plan and schedule regular content-based email communications to current customers, subscribers, and prospects according to brand guidelines
- Plan and build drip campaigns for prospect nurturing workflows in HubSpot
- Monitor and report on website and email KPIs to find trends and opportunities
- Write engaging copy for email content, subject lines, text messages, push notifications, and more to align with business needs
- Coordinate with the creative team for web and email graphic requests
- Review Customer Experience Outcome results and resolve/change materials needed
- 2+ years working with a CRM/Marketing Automation platform (ex: HubSpot, Marketo, etc.) and web Content Management Systems (ex: WordPress, Squarespace, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS coding to troubleshoot issues and implement customization beyond the capabilities of a WYSIWYG editor
- Sharp attention to detail and astute proof-reading skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently or in a group, move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management, interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented with the ability to quickly produce content and make changes to meet multiple daily deadlines
- Occasional travel may be required: 15-20 nights/year