Accentuate Staffing has a brand new Manufacturing Technician role with a growing client of ours in the Durham, NC area. The Manufacturing Technician will play a critical role in the success of the technical team and the company, specifically by ensuring improvement and growth operations at this world-class manufacturing facility! This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Modification and maintenance of production equipment to ensure Process Engineers accomplish their goals and meet specifications.
- Lead troubleshooting and improvement activities for production and support equipment.
- This individual will work alongside both Process Engineers and Production Operators.
- Troubleshoot and resolve equipment problems that are mechanical, pneumatic, electrical or involve instrumentation and calibration components.
- Support process improvement initiatives through leading implementation and supporting all other aspects.
- Support investigations into Corrective & Preventative Actions (CAPA) and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Install modifications, improvements and upgrades that are mechanical, electrical, or pneumatic to equipment.
- Recommend and perform preventative maintenance tasks on production equipment.
- Partner with process engineers to develop technical documentation and to communicate with vendors on projects.
- The ideal candidate will have an engineering or mechanical education and experience in a production and lab environment with manufacturing and test equipment and procedures.
- Minimum 2-year Associate’s Degree in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience in a manufacturing / fabrication environment (preferably an automated equipment environment)