Accentuate Staffing is hiring for various Temp to Perm positions in the Clayton area. If you have any experience work with or at a Printing Press this would be a great company for you! The positions are 12 hour rotating shifts 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
- Read and understand production control records.
- Setup, troubleshoot, maintain, and operate all baling equipment.
- Train new employees.
- Operation of forklift and clamp truck.
- Emptying all waste containers and organization of all raw materials.
- Setup, troubleshoot, maintain, and operate all “stripping” equipment.
- Check production schedule
- Read Job Order confirming sheet size, caliper, and amount
- Pull stock from WIP storage area, aerate when needed, and center on plastic skid
- Set double sheet detector, adjust feeder wheels, and adjust suction on feeder belt
- Put used plates in disposal bins
- Wash-up press, take-out inks, and washes fountains
- Take out trash, dirty rags, and sweep floor daily
- Cleans water buckets, sponges, restock chemicals (ie. blanket wash), wipe press down daily
- Shred waste stock daily
- Assist in Preventive Maintenance and Maintenance
- All other duties as assigned
- Technical/mechanical knowledge pertaining to baling equipment and forklift and clamp trucks.
- Detailed oriented
- Quality oriented
- Setup of machines within a specified time limit.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 lbs. maximum