This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a fast growing, leading developer of innovative solutions in the RTP area who is searching for a Machine Operator. This is a Direct Hire opportunity working 7am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Manufacturing Operator will play a critical role in product development, quality testing, and manufacturing scale up activities
- Operator will work with technical teams to operate state of the art thin film equipment
- Operator will support continuous improvement efforts
- Operator will support R&D Scientists and Process Engineers
- Candidates MUST have prior experience with fluid weighing, mixing equipment, robotic processing, glass handling, roll to roll, or thin film equipment
- Candidates must have experience working in an ISO 9001 environment
- Candidates must have experience developing and improving SOPs, recipes/batch records
- Candidates must be knowledgeable of clean room protocol
- Candidates must have 10+ years hands on experience operating manufacturing equipment
- Associates degree in a science field strongly preferred