This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a growing manufacturing company in the Morrisville area recruit for an Apprenticeship Program Leader to join their team. This is a 1st shift, direct hire opportunity working 6:30am-3pm Monday-Friday.
- Candidate will be responsible for leading and ensuring the success of the apprenticeship program by updating current program and performing continuous improvements
- Candidate will create performance plans and track the growth and progress for apprentices
- Candidate will develop and maintain strong relationships with local community colleges to ensure the success of apprentices
- Candidate will be responsible for performing any administrative duties as necessary
- Must have 5+ years machining experience
- Must have previous experience mentoring youth in a professional capacity
- Associate’s Degree highly preferred
- Must be comfortable reading and interpreting blueprints
- Knowledge of metric and English measurement systems required
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook