This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Hybrid Manager of Test Development. The Manager of Test Development directs the activities of the Examination and Content Editors to assure the quality and integrity of the written assessments at all stages of development and production, including writing and review of items for the exams and longitudinal assessment; and assembly, review, and publication of the initial certification assessments. Reviews team member procedures to assure adherence to valid test construction methodologies. Provides expertise on the item banking system and style guidelines for test item construction. Coaches and mentors less experienced editorial staff and reports project status and team performance to Assessment Development leadership. Supports examination committees, including question writers and editors, in new item development, exam assembly, and exam publication.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service.
- Demonstrates ability to write clearly and concisely with impeccable grammar.
- Demonstrates ability to edit and proofread.
- Demonstrates intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills including ability to type 50+ words per minute.
- Communicates clearly, professionally, and respectfully with physician volunteers.
- Effectively resolves problems related to question assignments and item banking software.
- Successfully adapts to the working style and needs of all assigned examination committees.
- Executes defined responsibilities with minimal guidance.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks.
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Develops and maintains exam project schedules.
- Regularly produces accurate, thorough, professional work.
- Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in a liberal arts or business-related field.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- 5 to 6 years of test development, or publishing, or professional development or association work is preferred
- Must be Vaccinated