This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Manager of Executive Administration for a Biopharmaceutical Company in RTP. This position is direct hire with a competitive salary plus bonus, generous benefit package, 401k and stock options.
- Act as a liaison with outside agencies, partners, and stakeholders, including senior-level management, Board members.
- Manage calendars with a keen sense of prioritization and time management to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Responsible for Board of Director meeting planning (meeting/telecom, meals, materials, correspondence).
- Lead special projects for the CEO and CBO and act as an intermediary between the executive leadership team, senior leadership team and teammates.
- Responds independently with sound judgment to inquiries and correspondence from the senior leadership team, vendors, executive leadership team and the Board of Directors.
- Plan for, schedule, organize and coordinate (project mgmt. of) staff & departmental functions/meetings for Executive & Senior Leadership Team, including events/off-sites, structuring agenda, notes and managing follow up of actions from meetings.
- Assist in building presentations for internal and external audiences including coordination and collation of multiple presenters’ slides for meetings.
- Answer phone and e-mail communications on behalf of the CEO and CBO, handle confidential and non-routine information. Responding where appropriate to individual emails from vendors or employees or identifying the right party to help or respond.
- Handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion and judgment.
- Perform special projects, analyses, and research as assigned.
- Hire, train and manage a team of Administrative Assistants within the organization. Administrative Assistant roles will include but not limited to:
- Coordinate travel arrangements including agendas, flights & hotel details
- Process expense reports in a timely manner for executives
- Monitor office and kitchen supplies; coordinate orders with logistics team
- Organize and distribute mail
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree. Paralegal certification a plus.
- 5+ years of experience providing C-Suite support which includes supporting the BOD.
- 2 years of experience managing and mentoring Administrative Assistants.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Ability to use excellent judgement and discretion given the role’s access to company confidential information.
- A customer-focused mindset is key, whether interacting with the Board of Directors, CEO, executive leaders, and individual teammates or outside vendors and partners.
- Ability to handle the stress of functioning in a fast-paced organization, meeting deadlines, anticipating quickly changing needs and exercising judgement regarding a wide range of responsibilities including conflicting priorities/work overflow.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint specifically).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.