This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis for a leading manufacturing company in Morrisville, NC. This opportunity is responsible for managing the annual financial planning process as well as research and analysis of financial aspects of business issues with the goal of providing executive management the data, information and advice necessary to support decision regarding allocation of resources and strategies to meet growth and profitability objectives.
- Manage the financial planning and budget processes including coordination, process design and presentation /communication of financial data and business issues to senior management
- Manage continuous assessment of corporate performance compared to annual plans
- Manage the coordination and preparation of all financial analysis, which may include responsibility for cash management, accounts receivable and payable, and general ledger accounts
- Serve as a technical liaison to both the accounting staff and to other departments, management, and staff by providing financial planning experience, financial information and modeling, activity analysis and variance analysis
- Contribute to the formulation and administration of corporate accounting and reporting policies as well as providing a communication channel for senior management to relay their financial planning and business needs/issues
- Evaluate potential software applications for use in long term financial planning models
- Conduct and document moderate to complex financial, business, profitability, and cost analysis projects for presentation to senior management. Perform plan reviews and special analysis including proposals for major capital expenditures to ensure relevance and conformity to strategic plans
- Interview, select, train, manage the performance of, and provide consistent development for all reporting staff members
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA/MBA is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in progressive Finance roles including FP&A
- 3+ years of experience in Big 4 or similar accounting firm preferred
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop, manage, and summarize complex financial models and analyses
- Thorough working knowledge of financial and analytical concepts, US GAAP, and the principles of internal control (including Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and work productively under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Proven ability to work with and present financial analysis to senior management.
- Expertise in business analytics and tools including advanced Excel skills.