This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a leading Food Product Supplier in the Four Oaks area who is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity working 2nd shift Monday through Thursday, with occasional overtime on Fridays.
- Maintenance Technician will perform preventative inspections, routine facility repair, and production equipment maintenance
- Technician will perform preventative maintenance on production equipment to include conveyor systems, production machines, electrical motors
- Technician will troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems using a variety of precision measuring and testing instruments
- Technician will troubleshoot Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Technician will install and repair electrical apparatus such as electronic components and wiring
- Technician will fabricate repair parts and will perform welding on mild and stainless steel
- Candidates must have electrical troubleshooting and repair experience to include good knowledge of PLC’s
- Candidates must be able to troubleshoot equipment with high and low voltage requirements
- Candidates must have experience reading diagrams, operations manuals, sketches, and manufacturer’s instructions
- Candidates must have experience using precision measuring equipment
- Candidates with an industrial maintenance certification and/or 3-5 years of experience in food manufacturing a plus
- Candidates with welding and fabrication experience a plus
- Candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred