This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a manufacturer of industrial products who is looking for a 1st and 2nd shift Maintenance Technician. These are direct hire opportunities.
- Maintenance Technician will perform corrective, preventative, and scheduled maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Technician will troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, and fine tune production equipment
- Technician will strive for continuous improvements in safety, quality, and efficiency, performing root cause analysis
- Candidates must have 10+ years industrial maintenance background
- Candidates must have experience troubleshooting mechanical systems, pneumatic systems, conveyors, electrical systems
- Previous experience with PLC systems is a plus
- Candidates must have a great work ethic and sense of urgency in getting things done