This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has a direct hire opening for a Maintenance Supervisor for a client in Farmville, NC. The position is responsible to supervise the maintenance and operations of the Feed Mill including preventative maintenance, ingredient receiving, feed manufacturing, feed delivery, quality, production and maintenance costs, and employee relations.
- Supervise employees performing maintenance, receiving, production, housekeeping, and loadout duties.
- Ensure that all manufacturing practice policies set forth by the Company are completed and documented as assigned.
- Ensure that FDA requirements are followed and documented.
- Assist the Site Manager to measure and control the operational costs of the mill including all maintenance and manufacturing costs.
- Assist the Site Manager to execute the Housekeeping Program, monitor good housekeeping practices, and supervise maintenance of the equipment in a manner that ensures a clean environment.
- Supervise and document the execution of the preventative maintenance program.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Site Manager.
- Assist the Site Manager to enforce safety processes in order to ensure the safety and well-being of all employees through safety meetings, safety training, safety documentation and continually striving for zero accidents.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in manufacturing or related field.
- Supervisory and mechanical experience preferred.
- Computer skills and good communication skills are a must.