Accentuate Staffing is working with a client in Fayetteville to find a qualified Electrical Maintenance Tech for their 3rd shift operations. The objective of the role is to ensure all aspects of the plant electrical systems are operating at full capacity by performing routine preventive maintenance, including inspecting, replacing or changing any part necessary. The schedule is 8PM – 8AM rotating days 2-2-3 including weekends.
- Support, service, and maintain the plant electrical and mechanical components to meet the production goals.
- Complete preventative maintenance and work required on improvement/capital projects.
- Repair, install and maintain process equipment and electrical components.
- Continuous inspection of machinery for proper working order.
- Replace and change parts as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HSD/GED required
- 1-2 years’ electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience installing and maintain process equipment and electrical components
- orking knowledge of three phase 480-volt power systems and control wiring
- Strong electrical experience, sound troubleshooting skills and basic mechanical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows applications
- Ability to run conduit and basic PLC knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of pumps, valves, motors and piping desired