This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Have more than 2 years of Machine Operating? Ever worked with printing or graphic arts equipment? Are you looking for a well established company with competitive pay rates and opportunity for growth? Accentuate Staffing is hiring for Machine Operators in the Clayton area. We have 1st shift 12 hour rotating shifts available.
- Communicate well with others.
- Reading and understanding production control records.
- Make quality decisions based on information and training.
- Maintain production levels and minimize downtime.
- Loading and packing product on all machines.
- Setting up, troubleshooting, maintenance, and running all finishing machines.
- Design fold styles and machine progression.
- Setup and troubleshoot all electronic add-ons.
- Train potential operators.
- Demonstrate positive/professional leadership abilities.
- Maintain and apply all safety guidelines.
- Work with packers to maximize machine speeds.
- Heavy lifting required.
- Previous folding experience and mechanical experience with printing / graphic arts equipment: 1 year experience.
- Pharmaceutical cGMP knowledge: 1 year experience
- Setup and troubleshooting of finishing equipment within a specified time
- Computer skills – data collection of time and materials
- Detail oriented.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 lbs. maximum