Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join a prestigious moving and storage company located in Wake Forest. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and administrative skills. This organization needs someone who thrives in a fast paced environment!
- Purchase Order tracker updates including quote/purchase order/invoice entry.
- Learn and utilize customer logistics IT tools to optimize procedures.
- Study customer demand plan and coordinate material needs to address the demands.
- Understand vendor lead-times in order to ensure all items on the critical path are addressed and shortfalls that will have an impact on delivery are monitored and reported.
- Understand how the products should be stored and handled.
- Stay up-to-date on trends and if possible, make recommendations to management on new products/service
- High school diploma required. B.S. or B.A. preferred
- Previous transportation/logistics experience is preferred
- Ability to handle the urgency of each task, and work in a fast-paced environment required.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi task.