Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a fast-growing biotechnology company who is hiring for a Lead EHSS Engineer/Principal EHSS Engineer. This is a direct hire opportunity, offering competitive pay, benefits and stock options working onsite. The ideal candidate has the ability to be hands-on, managing multiple projects as well as experience in industrial hygiene, product stewardship and sustainability.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring the compliance and workplace environmental, health, safety, and sustainability objectives.
- Preventing work-related injury and illness, providing safe and healthy workplaces, stewarding product hazard communication, emergency preparedness, protecting the environment, responding to changing environmental and climate conditions.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations and corporate standards under the direction of Corporate EHSS Management.
- Develop and oversee assigned projects and programs requiring advanced knowledge of EHSS engineering principles, practices and regulatory requirements and coordination of multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in Sciences, Environmental, Health and Safety, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines combined with 10+ years of relevant work experience OR Masters Degree in Sciences, Environmental, Health and Safety, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines combined with 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in high level expansion projects, working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations.
- Lead auditing experience with EHSS management systems.
- Certified Safety Professional or Certified Industrial Hygienist combined with significant experience in an FDA regulated environment.