This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a client of ours in the Raleigh area recruit for a Landscaper. This is a 1st shift, contract to hire opportunity working 7am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- Candidate will be responsible for general landscaping duties throughout the campus to include mowing grass, weed eating, blowing, raking, edging, etc.
- Candidate will be required to operate ride on lawnmower, weed eater, blower, edger, and hedge trimmers
- Candidate will assist in maintaining grass including fertilizing and weeding
- Candidate will plant trees, shrubs, and flowers as well as maintain beds
- Candidate will be responsible for assisting with removing snow and ice when severe weather hits
- Must have 2 years commercial landscaping experience
- Must be very comfortable operating mowers, weed eaters, blowers, hedge trimmers, and edgers
- Must be comfortable working outside in varying weather conditions
- Must be comfortable with standing for long periods of time and lifting 50+ lbs continuously
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug test