This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is hiring qualified candidates for a Landscape Architect position in Atlanta, GA. This is with a great company that is established in the field of civil engineering and where the employee will be exposed to a variety of projects. The projects will include sectors such as: residential, commercial, airport developments, water and sewer design, roadway design, and sediment and erosion control.
- Analyze and organize project data
- Work from notes, sketches, and other input material to produce computer generated graphs, overlays, charts, and completed drawings
- Maintain communication with staff, clients, and subcontractors
- Prepare and calculate off-site data, including traffic volumes and storm water runoffs
- Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Registered PLA
- A minimum of 4 years of experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D is strongly preferred