This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking a Lab Technician to work with a company in the Fayetteville area. This candidate must have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a scientific field.
- Performs all standard test procedures in both physical and microbiological laboratories for finished product
- Maintain inventory of lab supplies
- Follows all safety regulations as well as GMPs/GLPs
- Prepare media and stock supplies for routine laboratory testing
- Maintain an orderly and clean laboratory and communal work area
- Calibrate, verify and operate testing instrumentation in a safe and professional manner
- Performs quality or process control related projects
- Effectively works and communicates with other members of the Quality team
- 2 year Associates Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Food Science, Microbiology or related scientific field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to details, good documentation skills to maintain proper lab documentation
- Ability to handle multiple priorities require with high degree of accuracy