This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer to join a leading e-commerce company in Raleigh. This is an immediate Direct Hire opportunity and recent college graduates with at least one year of internship or work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Creating designs according to specifications, reporting to the senior graphic designer, and improving design tasks
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Using feedback from other designers to improve
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Associates, BA, or BFA Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1+ years of experience as a Junior Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding the visual elements such as type, layout, fonts, etc.
- An updated portfolio of the projects undertaken to date
- Problem-solving aptitude with outstanding creativity skills.
- Multitasking abilities and outstanding time management skills.
- Adeptness with leading design software i.e., Adobe Creative Cloud
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Basic knowledge of online marketing would be preferred
- Social media marketing experience a plus
- Knowledge of animation and video editing a plus
- Needs knowledge of: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS
- Interest in Golf a Plus