Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Jr. Project Manager to join a growing Tech company located in Garner, NC. The ideal candidate will serve as a project resource for implementing software in partner environments. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Bring an eager customer service attitude and sense of ownership
- Assess the business case for project implementation and prioritize team case load
- Provide effective and timely communication
- Thoroughly document actions and communications made during each project
- Communicate effectively with interdisciplinary teams both internally and externally.
- PMP or other Project Management Methodology course work preferred
- 2+ years of progressive technical project management background
- 1+ years of direct administration of Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, Domain Infrastructures
- 1+ years of direct system administration of various business support technologies such as network, backup, security and protection, patching, and monitoring
- Working with interdisciplinary teams to determine project scope and lead projects through completion
- Experience installing and supporting numerous and varied software applications, especially end-user facing business applications
- Must have strong desire to learn and grow technically and professionally
- Positive personality and the ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- Ability to document processes, modify and create detailed project plans, and maintain project deliverables
- Ability to actively listen to business requirements and implement solutions to meet those needs
- Must have polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be clearly understood in English and able produce professional, grammatically correct, correspondence
- Present clear and consistent customer experience for each call, using verbiage that is, when appropriate, easily understood by non-technical customers