This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Jr. Project Manager to join a growing Tech company located in Garner, NC. The ideal candidate will serve as a project resource for implementing software in partner environments. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Bring an eager customer service attitude and sense of ownership
- Assess the business case for project implementation and prioritize team case load
- Provide effective and timely communication
- Thoroughly document actions and communications made during each project
- Communicate effectively with interdisciplinary teams both internally and externally.
- PMP or other Project Management Methodology course work preferred
- 2+ years of progressive technical project management background
- 1+ years of direct administration of Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, Domain Infrastructures
- 1+ years of direct system administration of various business support technologies such as network, backup, security and protection, patching, and monitoring
- Working with interdisciplinary teams to determine project scope and lead projects through completion
- Experience installing and supporting numerous and varied software applications, especially end-user facing business applications
- Must have strong desire to learn and grow technically and professionally
- Positive personality and the ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- Ability to document processes, modify and create detailed project plans, and maintain project deliverables
- Ability to actively listen to business requirements and implement solutions to meet those needs
- Must have polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be clearly understood in English and able produce professional, grammatically correct, correspondence
- Present clear and consistent customer experience for each call, using verbiage that is, when appropriate, easily understood by non-technical customers