This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for an IT Service Desk Specialist to join a company in Raleigh, NC. This role will provide various IT-related tasks including, prompt, courteous and comprehensive service-request support. This will encompass problem resolution, escalation of such requests via phone, web, email, and in-person, for various business applications, printers, scanners, desktop/laptop computer, VPN, and other general IT related tasks. In addition, the position requires installation and configuration of various hardware and software, hardware warranty support and implementation of proactive measures to ensure the highest uptime for our customers.
- Provide hardware/software support via email, phone, and in-person.
- Resolve issues effectively and follow through to appropriate resolution.
- Perform software/hardware installation, configuration, and upgrades as necessary.
- Support, test, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and OS problems.
- Work with vendors on all warranty support issues
- Work independently and research issues as necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot remote devices and mobile devices.
- Log and maintain all service tickets in appropriate queues and meet Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 1 year Help Desk Experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, or equivalent