This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
We are currently seeking a Manager, IT Applications, for a client who is a global leader in their industry. As a Manager, IT Applications, you will provide technical and management leadership for up to 8 direct reports and manage the day-to-day operations of the SAP application across the Commercial (OTC), Supply Chain, and Finance disciplines, primarily supporting the Americas region.
- Manage resource planning and competing priorities, and collaborate with other functional leads to assess project and enhancement requests
- Lead the delivery of operational projects, system enhancements, and change requests across IT enterprise solutions
- Oversee adherence to IT general controls for applications, drive standardization and adherence to defined global processes and solutions
- Develop a diverse applications organization, foster teamwork, and promote effective communication across the IT organization
- Create a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment that positively contributes to employee engagement
- Bachelor’s degree desirable, or equivalent education and experience in SAP Applications
- 5+ years of SAP Applications experience, including at least 3 years in leadership roles
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities and focus on high-value tasks
- Experience working in a large, multi-national matrix environment
- Solid technology and business acumen, strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and excellent communication skills
- Understanding of FDA-regulated environments and experience working with cross-functional project teams and management