This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a iOS Software Engineer to join a growing Tech company in the Transportation industry located in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working as a member of a cross-functional team to design and develop iOS software. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- We’re looking for an iOS software engineer that is passionate about the craft of iOS software design and development.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for helping the team write robust, well-defined stories and high-quality code that translates into actual business value.
- You’ll be asking the question, “How can we most effectively solve our customer’s problems?”, and using the answer to guide your day-to-day work.
- Writing clean and performant code, creating tests, manually testing, and deploying are all part of how you’ll create and deliver value.
- As an integral part of your team, you’ll be asking “How can we get better?” while contributing to the psychological safety of the group.
- Achieved a bachelor’s degree in science or technology related field, or relevant experience
- 2+ years of native iOS software development experience
- Worked successfully with a variety of app architectures: MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc.
- Proficiency with Swift and UIKit is a must
- Competency with unit testing (XCTest)
- Utilized git for version control as well as supporting platforms, like Bitbucket or Github
- Familiarity with some of the following: RxSwift, dependency injection, map-based UI, Android, API development, automated UI testing
- Experience working as a member of a cross functional team practicing Scrum/Agile
- The ability to iterate on solutions and respond to change effectively