Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a iOS Software Engineer to join a growing Tech company in the Transportation industry located in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working as a member of a cross-functional team to design and develop iOS software. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- We’re looking for an iOS software engineer that is passionate about the craft of iOS software design and development.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for helping the team write robust, well-defined stories and high-quality code that translates into actual business value.
- You’ll be asking the question, “How can we most effectively solve our customer’s problems?”, and using the answer to guide your day-to-day work.
- Writing clean and performant code, creating tests, manually testing, and deploying are all part of how you’ll create and deliver value.
- As an integral part of your team, you’ll be asking “How can we get better?” while contributing to the psychological safety of the group.
- Achieved a bachelor’s degree in science or technology related field, or relevant experience
- 2+ years of native iOS software development experience
- Worked successfully with a variety of app architectures: MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc.
- Proficiency with Swift and UIKit is a must
- Competency with unit testing (XCTest)
- Utilized git for version control as well as supporting platforms, like Bitbucket or Github
- Familiarity with some of the following: RxSwift, dependency injection, map-based UI, Android, API development, automated UI testing
- Experience working as a member of a cross functional team practicing Scrum/Agile
- The ability to iterate on solutions and respond to change effectively