Accentuate Staffing has several openings for an Investigations Writer/Batch Reviewer with a large pharmaceutical company in the Charlotte area. The ideal candidate has previous experience with cGMP, and at least 2 years conducting investigations. Client does not offer sponsorship.
- Monitor and oversee CAPAs, deviations and batch record generations
- Assist in process improvement, evaluate deviation metrics, and conduct root cause analysis
- Assist manufacturing through batch record reviewing, writing CAPAs, conducting investigations and non-conformances
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in science, pharmaceuticals, or a related major
- At least 2 years of experience with conducting investigations in either a manufacturing or packaging floor
- Hands on experience with technical writing for deviations and CAPAs
- Previous experience with reading and using Batch Product Records, as well as experience in packaging process and manufacturing