This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting an established manufacturing client of ours in the Apex area recruit for an Instrumentation Technician. This is a long term, contract to hire opportunity working on 1st shift.
- Candidate will perform bonding operations as well as RTV and conformal coating
- Candidate will be responsible for soldering small pieces and parts using a microscope
- Candidate will perform wiring of circuit boards, wire crimping, building cables and harnesses, etc.
- Candidate will read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Must have 2+ years electro-mechanical assembly experience
- Candidate must have previous soldering experience under a microscope, as well as experience soldering gold wire
- Must have experience reading and interpreting both blueprints and schematics
- Must have a high school diploma/GED equivalent
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug test