This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a company that offers innovative medical technologies to enhance patients’ quality of life globally. The organization is currently seeking a proficient Infrastructure Engineer with expertise in Windows-based infrastructure to join their team working remotely out of their Morrisville, NC office. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a dynamic team, this could be the role for you.
- Ensure the stability and reliability of information technology solutions while also addressing any technical or operational risks and inefficiencies.
- Collaborate with IT professionals, vendors, and decision-makers to provide technology solutions that align with business objectives.
- Perform operational tasks, collaborate with project managers, and assist with issues escalated from downstream support teams on Windows-based infrastructure
- Maintain accurate documentation of operational best practices and system maintenance. Identify and address technical or operational risks and inefficiencies with Windows-based IT systems
- Develop and execute a support transition plan for system implementations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Certification with platforms such as Microsoft Server, Red Hat, or VMware (preferred)
- Firm understanding of IT best practices and frameworks such as ITIL
- Technical areas of expertise should include and not be limited to Microsoft Server and infrastructure service, PowerShell scripting and automation, server virtualization, and networking with VMware or Nutanix, and security best practices
- Skilled in utilizing tools for change management