This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Our client, a leading manufacturer of lubrication systems and parts in Kinston, NC, is seeking a talented Information Analyst to join their team. In this role, you will play a key role in driving global engineering, operations, and commercial excellence initiatives by providing insights and maintaining data analytics.
You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders, prioritize work efforts, and develop project plans to ensure success. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding manufacturing company. If interested, please apply by submitting your resume!
- Understand evolving data analytics needs of internal customers
- Prioritize competing project needs
- Manage cross-functional team task execution and report progress to Senior Leadership
- Utilize commercially available software tools to extract source data and convert it into useful management information
- Determine best analytical approaches and software tools
- Develop Stakeholder feedback process to ensure project outputs/deliverables meet requirements
- BS in Bus. Administration, Marketing or equiv. Data Analysis concentration preferred
- Hands-on exp. w/ cloud-based data analysis software packages to transform source ERP system and transactional data into information
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to interpret information, identify trends, provide insights, and suggest appropriate countermeasures or forward actions
- High Emotional Intelligence (EQ); Enthusiastic, “can do,” collaborative outlook and style
- in “Driver Based Forecasting” models, CRM systems, cross-functional projects, LEAN/Six Sigma, PMP cert., or global/international work is a “plus”