This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a commercial flooring manufacturer recruit for an Industrial Electrician to join their team. This is a 1st shift, contract to hire opportunity.
- Electrician will be responsible for installing and performing repairs on equipment throughout the manufacturing plant
- Electrician will perform troubleshooting on robotic and hydraulic systems
- Electrician will test new manufacturing equipment to ensure machinery is implemented and running properly
- Electrician will be responsible for all scheduled maintenance required to prevent any down-time
- Must have 2+ years electrical experience in a manufacturing facility
- Technical degree or Associate’s degree in electrical/mechanical technology strongly preferred
- Candidate must have experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Candidate must be familiar with performing calibrations
- Must be experienced in reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen