This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a growing manufacturing company with their need for a Indirect Global Sourcing Manager. This position is in Cary, NC and is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Conduct a robust spend analysis and implement necessary changes to how data is collected and categorized.
- Working cross-functionally, develop and execute sourcing strategies for key indirect categories, consistent with stakeholder and company requirements and which deliver against business objectives, including but not limited to cost and working capital.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning and benchmarking and rationalize the supply base.
- Manage sourcing fundamentals including supplier identification, RFIs/RFPs, supplier negotiation, contract development and supplier auditing/assessment/consolidation.
- Address and resolve quality issues and supplier disputes in a manner that’s fair but protects the company’s interests.
- Network with company leaders and stakeholders to build a robust pipeline of sourcing productivity initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, engineering, science, business or related field required, Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM), Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) or equivalent certification preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant strategic sourcing experience, with at least 7 years in indirect sourcing of which 5 years are in a manufacturing environment.
- Expert-level sourcing practitioner from supplier identification to supplier payment, including ancillary source-to-pay processes such as supplier qualification, supplier complaint resolution and contract management.
- Solid knowledge of contract terms and conditions with strong ability to draft and edit contract language. Must clearly understand delivery terms (Incoterms and UCC terms).
- Analytical with ability to model costs and assess pricing and commercial proposals.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and initiatives in an effective way.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Creative self-starter with the ability to act independently.
- Heightened focus and commitment to safety