Accentuate Staffing is assisting a growing manufacturing company with their need for a Indirect Global Sourcing Manager. This position is in Cary, NC and is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Conduct a robust spend analysis and implement necessary changes to how data is collected and categorized.
- Working cross-functionally, develop and execute sourcing strategies for key indirect categories, consistent with stakeholder and company requirements and which deliver against business objectives, including but not limited to cost and working capital.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning and benchmarking and rationalize the supply base.
- Manage sourcing fundamentals including supplier identification, RFIs/RFPs, supplier negotiation, contract development and supplier auditing/assessment/consolidation.
- Address and resolve quality issues and supplier disputes in a manner that’s fair but protects the company’s interests.
- Network with company leaders and stakeholders to build a robust pipeline of sourcing productivity initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, engineering, science, business or related field required, Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM), Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) or equivalent certification preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant strategic sourcing experience, with at least 7 years in indirect sourcing of which 5 years are in a manufacturing environment.
- Expert-level sourcing practitioner from supplier identification to supplier payment, including ancillary source-to-pay processes such as supplier qualification, supplier complaint resolution and contract management.
- Solid knowledge of contract terms and conditions with strong ability to draft and edit contract language. Must clearly understand delivery terms (Incoterms and UCC terms).
- Analytical with ability to model costs and assess pricing and commercial proposals.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and initiatives in an effective way.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Creative self-starter with the ability to act independently.
- Heightened focus and commitment to safety