This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an HR Manager for a growing manufacturing company. This is a Direct Hire opportunity in the Henderson/Oxford area. The HR Manager is responsible for providing leadership, coaching, evaluation, and support regarding recruitment, employee relations, talent management, training, job evaluation, safety, workers’ compensation, benefits administration, payroll, employee development, and special projects. This candidate will also play a key role in the development of process improvements which support the achievement of the organizational business goals.
- Provides direction and resolution to management and employees related to company policies, benefits, training, etc
- Administers employment related policies and procedures. Recommend new approaches and procedures to support continuous improvement
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, recommending appropriate actions, maintaining records and representing the organization
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training and coaching managers on how to coach employees; scheduling management conferences with employees to assist with communications; counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintains, reviews, and provides recommendations on exempt and non-exempt staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews
- Reviews pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, conducting job evaluations, participating in pay budgets, monitoring individual pay actions and recommending pay structure revisions
- Manages all payroll functions
- Prepares employees by establishing and conducting training programs
- Ensures all employee onboarding is complete and accurate
- Coach management and employees on current local annual performance and development review objectives
- Assesses and makes recommendations on the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions
- Facilitates and initiates community involvement and company engagement within the local geography with the goal of increasing recruitment response
- Support the administration of Workers’ Compensation and workplace safety programs, including training and coaching.
- Conduct training sessions related to ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Evaluate reports, decisions and results of company in relation to established goals, make recommendations and find coaching opportunities to discuss with the management team
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field required
- PHR, SPRH or SHRM Certifications preferred
- 5+ years of HR experience within a manufacturing environment
- Can work independently and multi-task in fast paced environment
- Able to implement processes in an environment where processes might not be in place
- Knowledge Microsoft Office applications