Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for an HRIS/Payroll Analyst for our client in Cary. If you are looking to work for a well-established, stable and growing company with solid benefits, this is an excellent opportunity.
- Ensure accuracy of multiple location payroll recordkeeping spreadsheet.
- Input updates based on new hires, terminations, and transfers.
- Each day, review the spreadsheets for accuracy (e.g. clock hours, billable hours, commission sales data, etc.).
- On a weekly basis, process about 250 payroll checks.
- Ensure accuracy and resolve issues with each location’s tracking sheets.
- Compile employee inputs into a master Excel data sheet.
- Payroll is calculated in a complex spreadsheet, based on multi-variable commission-based pay plans.
- Finalized pay data is imported to ADP Workforce Now for processing.
- Create general ledger entry and work with accounting manager to ensure accurate posting.
- Ensure timely resolution of payroll issues.
Other HR/Payroll Functions
- Assist HR Manager with recording all personnel changes (e.g. pay plan changes, transfers, terminations, etc).
- Maintain database of active/inactive employees
- Record and properly handle employee advances and payroll deductions.
- Process garnishments and respond to inquiries with regard to employees’ status.
- Coordinate paid time off (PTO) approval process, maintain records of usage and availability, and respond to employee questions.
- Maintain employee confidentiality.
- Serve as backup in the absence of the HR Manager.
Reporting and Analysis
- Generate weekly sales and operations reports each morning
- Provide ad hoc compensation information and payroll analytics
- Produce ad hoc and regular reporting, using our point-of-sale system
- Excellent MS Excel skills, including IF/THEN, VLOOKUP formulas, conditional formatting, and Pivot Tables
- Quick ability to customize formulas for various compensation plans
- Experience working with a large amount of data for reporting purposes
- Solid Payroll experience is preferred
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now is preferred
- Associates Degree desired
- Strong communication skills