This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a HR Manager to join a property management company in Raleigh, NC. The HR Manager will be responsible for Recruitment and Selection process, HR Planning and Strategy, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Staff Engagement and Performance Management, Compliance and Risk Management. This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Recruitment and Selection Process Participate in full-cycle recruiting activities to attract top talent while ensuring diversity, equity, and inclusion; manage the process from beginning to end (including strategizing with the hiring manager before beginning recruitment, assisting as needed with the interview process, overseeing pre-employment screening and extending of offers). Manage employee onboarding programs to facilitate new hire success. Oversee all human resources data related to recruitment, selection, and terminations.
- HR Planning & Strategy Assist in the HR department’s strategic plan and people strategy. Partner with departmental leaders to develop an effective organizational structure that includes clear roles and responsibilities, objectives and accountabilities, and flexible bench strength. Utilize metrics, audits, analysis, reporting, and tools to monitor the effectiveness of HR work.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration Administer the organization’s compensation program, including salary surveys and salary grade adjustments. Perform benefits administration to include annual enrollment, claims resolution, and communicating benefit information to staff.
- Staff Engagement and Performance Management Conduct stay and exit interviews and recommend solutions that promote a positive workplace for all staff. Design and publish surveys as needed. Manage the annual employee engagement survey and assist in action planning related to the survey’s findings. Actively seek opportunities to improve communications and increase employee engagement.
- Compliance and Risk Management Keep up to date on employment law developments and recommend changes as needed to keep compliant. Audit and update processes and forms to ensure compliance with immigration, FLSA, EEO, DOT, and OSHA requirements. Provide interpretation and guidance to supervisors and managers as needed.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in business administration, human resources management, or a related field) with at least 5 years of human resources management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior supervisory experience required. SHRM-CP designation required.
- PHR certification is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; prefer experience with HRIS
- Being a Helpful Resource– Act with utmost integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality. Build productive relationships at all levels of the organization; ensure that HR delivers excellent service to the staff we serve. Assist in fostering an atmosphere for change and creating an environment that embraces and supports diversity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.