Accentuate Staffing has a client with an immediate need for HR Coordinator. This position is remote work from home but the employee must live in North Carolina. This is a long term project based role that will be assisting with high volume staffing and onboarding. The Human Resources Coordinator performs professional and administrative work in coordinating the human resources functions in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, reporting, record management and assisting in making recommendations for policies and procedures and performing other assignments as required to support the Human Resources Department.
- Assist in the internal recruiting process for posting open positions, filter and tracking incoming resumes, phone screening, scheduling and participating in interviews, accurately communicating with HR and departments, and prepare internal approvals/offer letters for each new hire.
- Manage and update monthly employee census report and organizational charts.
- Execution of miscellaneous special projects and reports as assigned.
- Establish and sustain relationships with employees at all levels Stay current with local, state, and Federal HR laws, legislation, and trends and maintain compliance with each.
- Perform other HR duties and miscellaneous special projects as assigned.
- Process staffing changes within ADP
- Ensure all onboarding forms are collected from new employees and uploaded to ADP.
- Responsible for hiring Contact Tracers and Case Investigators in partnership with staffing agencies.
- HR Reporting
- Must live in North Carolina
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Must be proficient with MS Office and have intermediate Excel skills
- ADP experience is preferred
- 2-3 years in an HR Role is required