Accentuate Staffing is assisting a large chemical distributor in the RTP area who is looking for a Heavy Industrial Production Operator to join their team. This is a temp to hire opportunity, working a rotating, swing shift.
- Candidates will set-up and operate production machinery to include furnaces, grinding mills and blenders
- Candidates will be responsible for loading and unloading the furnace as well as monitoring temperature and pressure
- Candidates will be responsible for weighing raw material and testing samples
- Candidates will occasionally operate sit-down forklifts to move product throughout the manufacturing facility
- Must have previous manufacturing experience in a heavy industrial environment
- Candidate must have high mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience operating and monitoring furnaces a plus!
- Must be familiar with reading Material Safety Data Sheets
- Candidates must be performing basic math calculations
- Previous sit down forklift experience is required.
- Candidate must be comfortable working in a non climate controlled environment
- This position required heavy lifting of 65+ lbs continuously
- Candidate must be comfortable wearing a respirator and working around chemicals
- Must have high school diploma/GED equivalent.
- Candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.