Accentuate Staffing is assisting a leading general contracting company in Morrisville, NC who is looking for Field and Shop Mechanics to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity working Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 5:00pm and Saturday 6:30am to 12:00pm.
- Field/Shop Mechanics will ensure that all company equipment is in good working order and able to perform efficiently and effectively.
- Mechanics will conduct routine maintenance on company equipment, including inspections, lubrication, and oil changes.
- Mechanics will diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic parts on company equipment.
- Mechanics will troubleshoot and diagnose problems using diagnostic tools and schematics.
- Mechanics will breakdown and rebuild engines and repair any electrical issues.
- Mechanics will keep accurate records of maintenance and repairs performed on company equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the maintenance and repair of heavy equipment.
- Knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems.
- Ability to use diagnostic tools and schematics.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good record-keeping skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift/move 70 pounds.