This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is hiring a Geotechnical Engineer to join a growing firm in the Raleigh area. The client has a diverse portfolio and offers great opportunities to grow with a company. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Use engineering education, training, and experience in applying special knowledge or judgment of the mathematical, physical, or engineering sciences to the solution of geotechnical engineering problems.
- Plan and supervise soil sampling programs, in situ testing programs, and geotechnical laboratory testing programs. Interpret soil properties from test results and geological considerations.
- Analyze shallow foundations, deep foundations, slope stability problems.
- Apply knowledge of geotechnical engineering and communication skills to work with engineers, technicians, contractors, and design teams.
- Prepare proposals, geotechnical reports, and invoices.
- Coordinate with field inspection teams.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Geology, or related field required. Master of science a plus.
- Able to work in a small-firm environment.
- Interest in advancement.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.