Do you have construction experience but miss a lot of work due to weather? Accentuate is recruiting for General Laborers for a client in Dunn … work rain or shine!
General Laborers will perform a variety of tasks including operating production equipment, inspecting products for defects, general clean up and material handling. 1st and 3rd shift openings. If you have a background in landscaping, construction, or any kind of general labor this is the perfect position.
- Bring material to the production line
- Operate machine in the manufacturing of stone/concrete products
- Monitor production and remove/recycle cracked, chipped and/or broken pieces
- Keep work area and general warehouse clean; sweep and shovel gravel
- Operate sit down forklift (training available)
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 75 lbs or more (with a partner)
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be a self-starter
- Pass a criminal record check and drug screen
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Work in a non-climate controlled environment; inside/outside