This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Our client offers a competitive salary as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. This is a hybrid role with the ability to work remotely 2 days per week. If you are a self-starter with strong full-stack development experience and want to work for a trusted partner in the financial security industry, please apply with your resume.
- Implement scalable web services, application UIs, and APIs
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Identify bottlenecks and improve software efficiency
- Documentation for internal and external clients
- Contribute to infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a web engineer with preferred full-stack experience
- Proficient in front-end frameworks, preferably ReactJS, and back-end languages such as Node.js and Typescript
- Understanding of relational database systems
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies