This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
- Work on new features and functionality for our existing software while also developing new software to complement our customer’s needs.
- Actively participate in scoping, estimating, code reviews throughout the development process.
- Communicate with your fellow coworkers about your progress and offer suggestions/improvements to continually improve all aspects of the software.
- Be able to provide thorough reasons/explanations for software decision in order to prevent technical debt.
- Occasional IT support when the need arises.
- Have a constructive voice. It will be expected and respected.
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience developing APIs with NodeJS or Go
- Experience with unit testing (Mocha, Chai)
- Expert at pull requests and code reviews. We are a small team and lean on each other to make sure we are writing the best software possible
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently/remotely
- Experience working in a startup and understanding the needs that come with that
- Willingness/desire to experiment with new technologies
- Good sense of humor, we enjoy working with each other
- Must be able to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Local candidates only, please (we want to be able to see your face from time to time)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in visualization libraries (D3, Raphael, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with designing APIs
- Eye for design