Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Direct-Hire Front End Web Developer to join a growing Medical Device company located in the RTP area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for multiple of the web services team-from website and web application design to maintaining website content, structure, and standards. This position is the front line for all user-facing web properties. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Support the design and development of websites and web applications using web standards programming, and dynamic programming platforms.
- Works with application developers, IT systems professionals, graphic artists, and business owners in managing/deploying content for the Internet and Intranet sites.
- Assist in the support, customization, and configuration of websites built in our CMS platform, dotCMS.
- Act as a technology lead on key web projects and initiatives, helping to design and architect the technical solution and collect and address all system and user requirements.
- Work with the customer to resolve support issues, scope out software enhancements, and write various forms of documentation.
- Provide high level of customer service, and a willingness- to-help attitude.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple time-critical projects
- Ability to work effectively in teams in a virtual environment
- BA/BS degree (or work equivalent) plus 3+ years’ work experience designing, developing and maintaining websites and web-enabled/internet-based applications
- Experience designing innovative, professional user interfaces and web designs
- Experience in Responsive Web Design Development Practices
- Experience with Vue.js a plus
- Possess the ability think strategically, execute projects and develop efficient solutions to complex business problems
- Ability to work professionally and diplomatically with a variety of internal and external business partners.
- Must also have superb communication skills; provide high level of customer service, and a willingness- to-help attitude.
- Experience developing and supporting applications on web programming platforms such as Ruby on Rails, Java, PHP, C#, ASP.NET a plus
- Experience with GIT a plus