This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Do you enjoy building relationships and seeing projects through to completion? Accentuate Staffing has a direct hire opportunity for someone to oversee and manage multifamily flooring projects. The main focus will be creating new AND maintaining relationships with existing regional property managers. The IDEAL candidate will have a general knowledge of flooring materials and installation methods. The role is base + commission and competitive benefit package including 401K, medical paid at 75%, car allowance and company cell phone.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and grow the business with new clients.
- Interact daily with property managers, leasing agents and maintenance personnel.
- Numerous property visits to measure for flooring and prepare quotes.
- Work closely with internal customer service and dispatch to ensure high service levels at individual properties.
- Assisting accounting with reconciling statements.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions.
- Attending local apartment association meetings, and various other property dealings.
- Process flooring orders.
- Outstanding face-to-face client communication skills required; BILINGUAL a plus
- Natural ability to create and maintain strong working and interpersonal relationships.
- Self-motivation, dedication, and persistence a must.
- Desire to seek out the most efficient and effective way to solve problems and complete tasks.
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions, and direct on-site personnel if needed.
- Intermediate Excel skills required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills are essential.