This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a growing medical device manufacturer in the Apex area who is looking for Extrusion Production Technicians/Leads. These are direct hire opportunities. Day and Night shifts available.
- Extrusion Technician will set up, operate, tear down, clean, and adjust extrusion machinery
- Technician will load machines, position, set up, and run production jobs
- Technician will maintain records for yield, quality, etc.
- Technician will assemble products and sub assemblies with narrow tolerances
- Technician will perform quality inspections on finished products
- Candidates must have 8+ years experience as an Extrusion Operator
- Candidates with regulated industry background preferred (FDA, FAA, USDA, etc)
- Candidates must be proficient in operating, setting up, tearing down, and adjusting extrusion and/or injection mold equipment
- Candidates must have experience with hand tools and power tools
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED
- Candidates must be computer savvy in Word and Excel