This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a growing medical device manufacturer in the Apex area who is looking for an Extrusion/Machine Technician II to join their team. This is a Direct Hire position working 3pm-11pm Monday-Friday.
- Extrusion/Machine Technician will set up, operate, tear down, clean, and adjust extrusion machinery
- Technician will load machines, position, set up, and run production jobs
- Technician will maintain records for yield, quality, etc.
- Technician will assemble products and sub assemblies with narrow tolerances
- Technician will perform quality inspections on finished products
- Candidates must have 3+ years experience as an Extrusion Operator, Machinist, or Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
- Candidates with regulated industry background preferred (FDA, FAA, USDA, etc)
- Candidates must be proficient in operating, setting up, tearing down, and adjusting machinery
- Candidates must have experience with hand tools and power tools
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED
- Candidates must be computer savvy in Word and Excel