This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has an immediate hybrid Executive Assistant opportunity open with a global technology client located in Cary. This position will be covering a Leave of Absence and will last 12-14 weeks in duration. Must be able to work onsite several days a week. The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support, such as scheduling meetings and travel, managing executive requests, and other office support duties.
- Supporting executives on our leadership team primarily in Marketing, Product Management, Content, Engineering and Client Care
- Managing calendars for meetings, conference calls, events, etc. over multiple time zones
- Organizing office meetings, attendant scheduling, catering, and A.V. setup needs
- Assisting in small event management
- Scheduling travel both domestically and internationally
- Handling sensitive and confidential company information
- Managing and submitting expense reports
- Fluctuating work hours as needed to support executive needs
- Coordinating with recruiting and Human Resources for candidate interviews and new hire set up
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of prior administrative experience; working with C-level executives is a must!
- Must be vaccinated
- Experienced and accomplished leader of people and a strong collaborator
- Able to work in an increasingly matrixed organizational structure
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times, stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.