Accentuate Staffing is looking for a part time event/parking controller who will be working in a fast paced environment to provide duties supporting COVID 19 screening including facilitating vehicle flow at COVID 19 testing events to ensure safe and efficient traffic flow. This position is first shift, temp to hire and pays $13.00/hr.
- Set up parking area to ensure most effective parking and traffic flow for event.
- Monitor parking areas and direct traffic to minimize traffic congestion.
- Establish efficient flow of traffic
- Monitor traffic behavior and/or flow to ensure safety is maintained at all times.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers to conduct flow of traffic
- Tent and Table Set up
- Take down Tent and Table at end of event
- Transport papers and specimens to designated areas.
- Assist with other community events as necessary.
- Other duties as required
- General environment: Works with moderate noise levels.
- May work in adverse conditions due to being exposed to hot or cold temperatures at community and testing events.
- May be exposed to high noise levels and bright lights.
- May be exposed to limited hazardous substances or body fluids, or infectious organisms.
- May be required to change from one task to another of different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Periods of mild to moderate stress levels and fluctuating workloads may occur.
- Schedule may fluctuate and some weekends may be required.
- Constantly standing