Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Direct-Hire ERP Systems Analyst to join a company located in Wendell, NC. The ideal candidate will be able to provide support and implementation of ERP Systems. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Supports and sustains corporate systems (ERP) while integrating business processes.
- Identifies feasible solutions within the QAD business application framework.
- Collaborates with internal/external programming resources to develop quality solutions when new requirements are not met by the existing systems.
- Drafts and executes test scenarios for solution assessment.
- Drafts work instructions and business process flows as needed.
- Responsible for providing information services within the organization in all factors and modules of the ERP system.
- 1 to 3 years of ERP experience. Support or Implementation
- Support: Incident troubleshooting and resolutions business processes within the ERP system. Implementation: Worked on project team or has the general idea of how an ERP is implemented.
- Good knowledge of key business processes related to sales, distribution, supply chain, and finance.
- Requirement gathering and delivering specifications to programmers/developers (requirement gathering can be a system improvement, streamlining a business process, etc.).
- Coordinating change requests with internal and external IT developers.