This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Direct-Hire ERP Systems Analyst to join a company located in Wendell, NC. The ideal candidate will be able to provide support and implementation of ERP Systems. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Supports and sustains corporate systems (ERP) while integrating business processes.
- Identifies feasible solutions within the QAD business application framework.
- Collaborates with internal/external programming resources to develop quality solutions when new requirements are not met by the existing systems.
- Drafts and executes test scenarios for solution assessment.
- Drafts work instructions and business process flows as needed.
- Responsible for providing information services within the organization in all factors and modules of the ERP system.
- 1 to 3 years of ERP experience. Support or Implementation
- Support: Incident troubleshooting and resolutions business processes within the ERP system. Implementation: Worked on project team or has the general idea of how an ERP is implemented.
- Good knowledge of key business processes related to sales, distribution, supply chain, and finance.
- Requirement gathering and delivering specifications to programmers/developers (requirement gathering can be a system improvement, streamlining a business process, etc.).
- Coordinating change requests with internal and external IT developers.