Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an ERP System Analyst to join a manufacturing company located in Wendell, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting and administrating the company ERP System. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Provides user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms.
- Maintains helpdesk, documentation and change control
- Gathers and documents business requirements, creates project plans, writes work instructions, drafts system specifications and develops business process flow as needed
- Identifies feasible solutions within the QAD business application framework
- Collaborates with internal/external programming resources to develop quality solutions when new requirements are not met by the existing systems
- Drafts and executes test scenarios for solution assessment.
- Manages and delivers projects or portions of projects from inception to completion
- Provide support for systems interfaced with QAD including TMS and Eagle and any other applications that support the business.
- Provides training on company-supported computer applications and platforms
- Must have ERP experience (supporting, administration, maintaining)
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, distribution experience preferred but not required.
- Degree preferred but not required.