This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a leading food manufacturer in the Mebane area who is looking for Equipment Maintenance Technicians. Day and Night shifts available. These are direct hire opportunities working 12 hour shifts.
- Maintenance Technician will perform corrective, preventative, and scheduled maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Technician will troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, and fine tune production equipment
- Technician will strive for continuous improvements in safety, quality, and efficiency, performing root cause analysis
- Candidates must have 3+ years equipment maintenance background in a production environment
- Candidates must have experience troubleshooting robotics, automation systems
- Candidates must have experience troubleshooting mechanical systems, pneumatic systems, conveyors, AC/DC electrical systems
- Candidates must have knowledge of GMP regulations, FDA regulations is a plus
- Previous experience with PLC systems is a plus
- Associates degree in electronics, mechanics, or equivalent is a plus